2015-04-06

= YOU =

(Sept. 7, 1992 – Lyrics)

When you hold me tenderly love
And I feel so warm in your arms –
You touch my lips, you fill my heart
With a joy – you smile
And I embrace you.

Many years I waited for you
Tears and dreams so empty so blue –
And then you came, you filled my heart
With a joy – you laughed
And I laughed with you.

Time is gone when I am with you
Every moment something is new –
You lift me up, you fill my heart
With joy – you dance
And I just watch you.

As you dance among the stars
I reach out and ask you
How am I to follow you?

Take my hand, you whisper to me
And I see a gleam in your eyes –
It lights the stars, it fills my heart
With joy – I laugh
And you laugh with me.

... And I embrace you,
......And I dance with you,
.........Dance with you ...
.............with you ...
................you ...

.................../\
................../..\
..................\../
...................\/
 


No comments:

Post a Comment